After Plaza Brazil we walked down to the Presidential Palace- La Moneda.

We headed back to the hostel to get everything together and use the internet before we left. I got a good glass of wine from the hostel bar.
We took the shuttle arranged by hostel for around $10 each.
We got checked in with no problem and sped through security. So, we were stuck in Chilean purgatory... again. We even found a Gatsby's... again. I worked on stuff I had to do for my Journal, and Zac read the entire internet.
When it was finally time to board, we had no seats. Our seats (way in the back) were supposed to be bumped. Somehow we got on the plane and just sat in some seats and were ok. The flight back was really bumpy over the Andes. Maybe the bumpiest flight I've ever been on. I was even a little air sick.
We almost got conned by another taxi that tried to charge us AR 65. But, we made it home. Amelia had friends staying at our place over the break. So, they were ready to hang out.
We headed to our favorite Pizza Espuma. We had grand plans of going out, but I wasn't feeling it and headed home right after dinner. Everyone else went to Million but headed home shortly thereafter.
No comments:
Post a Comment