The morning classes were organized differently than usual. For lunch, we went to Borchardt, near school, famous for their schnitzel. I had the veal schnitzel, and was glad I did. It was a fancy place – 8 Euros for water!
After class, Robyn and I took our laundry. We had both been travelling and had entire suitcases full of dirty clothes. We had to take a cab up through the Tiergarten, and did our laundry at Freddy Leck Waschsalon/Bar. Freddy Leck provided the best wifi in Berlin.
Once we finally finished the laundry, Robyn picked a nearby restaurant for dinner: Steakhaus Rosario. It was Che Guevara themed, with “Revolutionary Prices”. They had half price everything. Like there were printed prices on the menus and then they were crossed out and reprinted. Upon reflection, we were pretty sure it was a front for the mob.
After class, Robyn and I took our laundry. We had both been travelling and had entire suitcases full of dirty clothes. We had to take a cab up through the Tiergarten, and did our laundry at Freddy Leck Waschsalon/Bar. Freddy Leck provided the best wifi in Berlin.
Once we finally finished the laundry, Robyn picked a nearby restaurant for dinner: Steakhaus Rosario. It was Che Guevara themed, with “Revolutionary Prices”. They had half price everything. Like there were printed prices on the menus and then they were crossed out and reprinted. Upon reflection, we were pretty sure it was a front for the mob.
No comments:
Post a Comment