Last full day in Berlin started with laundry. I went back to “the good” Laundromat and spent all morning trying to get my bags packed up and ready to go.
In the afternoon, Anne and I went to Duetsches Historiches Museum (the German History Museum). The exhibit was focused on the Gestapo and SS in Germany. I felt like the Gestapo was closing in on us when they kicked us out right at closing time.
After finishing at the museum, we went to Natchmarket. Both of us ended up buying prints of the artwork preserved on the Berlin Wall, and we were able to walk through the remnants of some festival.
For dinner, Anne, Frederik, and I went to Café No, back to where it all began. We liked the poetry of it all. We rendezevou’d with the farewell party at a biergarten near soda club. We of course, also checked out soda club. It was so sad to say goodbye to so many new friends.
In the afternoon, Anne and I went to Duetsches Historiches Museum (the German History Museum). The exhibit was focused on the Gestapo and SS in Germany. I felt like the Gestapo was closing in on us when they kicked us out right at closing time.
After finishing at the museum, we went to Natchmarket. Both of us ended up buying prints of the artwork preserved on the Berlin Wall, and we were able to walk through the remnants of some festival.
For dinner, Anne, Frederik, and I went to Café No, back to where it all began. We liked the poetry of it all. We rendezevou’d with the farewell party at a biergarten near soda club. We of course, also checked out soda club. It was so sad to say goodbye to so many new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment