Did not wake up quite so early this morning. James finally got everyone up at the stroke of noon. I still have a scratch on my arm from all the sequins involved in the previous night. Ellen informed us that we needed a kitch restaurant to appreciate Vegas. So, we went to America in New York, New York. 32oz drinks with breakfast was maybe not the best idea ever. Also, more Sex and the City slots were a bad idea.
This is why they say not to do three nights in Vegas. I could not handle clubbing again. So, after a really long nap, we decided to spend the evening gambling. After Pai Gow with tiles at the MGM, we headed to the Bellagio. We walked and I, for the first time ever, got to see how awesome the Vegas lights are. They really make it easy to forget what time it was. As we were walking I kept judging these girls with their shoes in their hands for punking out so early. Then I realized it was 2:30am.
We checked out our friend Alex's awesome suite at The Cosmopolitan. It was such a cool hotel, with such an awesome view.
Alex also got us the hook up in Prive, the VIP room of the Bellagio. Then we hit the tables: craps, pai gow poker, blackjack, until the wee hours of the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment