Thursday, March 17, 2011

Las Vegas, Spring Break 2k11, Day 1

Vegas is one of those trips where less talking about it really is more.  So, the next few posts are just going to be quick highlights and pics.  Infer what you will.

We stayed at the Signature at the MGM.  I got in super early (9am) so it was really hard to get checked in, but eventually got it under control.  Ellen and I had a delightful roomservice breakfast.  Once everyone else got there, we went to the CVS on the Strip for supplies for the weekend.  Yard-sized margaritas at La Salsa on the Strip happened, and we got to enjoy some St. Patrick's day fodder.

The trip included a bunch of people from Notre Dame Law, and UC Hastings Law.  Law students gone wild.  We got to get into the March Madness and enjoy the last spring break ever (for everyone but Liz and me).
That night we went to The Bank in the Bellagio thanks to Isabel's enterprising spirit.  We got to skip the line, and enjoyed an open bar.  Basically, it was awesome.   Somehow, we ended up in a limo on the way there.  I still think we should take limos everywhere.  I played some late night Blackjack, and lost, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment