Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dallas: Molly's Wedding, Day 3

I woke up, packed, got ready, and headed to Taste of Dallas with Desiree and her family.  We met her Dad at his office and drove to Fair Park from there.  

Chase was being featured on the main stage doing a cooking demonstration.  He taught us all how to make Bay of Fundy Salmon with Wasabi Butter.  I am now a professional.  I make it as "my salmon".  

It was really great to meet Chase's family and other friends.  He had a pretty impressive cheering section.  After his demo, we walked around Taste of Dallas for a bit.  Ate some great food, and only spent like $6.  It was approximately 100000° outside, so I eventually left and headed back to Austin.  

It was a really fun event, and I want to go again next year.  Southbound I-35 was just as annoying as Northbound I-35.  I swear I'm just going to fly next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment