Sunday, October 09, 2011

Dallas, Texas/ OU, Day 3

When we finally woke up (and by that, I mean, when we finally got Isabel up) we started making brunch plans. Isabel went with Carol and some of her friends to Chinatown and Ellen and I went to La Duni on McKinney. I am a big La Duni fan, but Ellen could not get over the fact that they ran out of bloddy mary’s.

After brunch, I gave Ellen the Most Eligible: Dallas tour. When we still hadn’t heard from Isabel, the tour devolved into, what Ellen called, the Most Eligible: Amber tour of Dallas. I even made her go check out UTD. I know she is a better person for it.

Once we got on the road, traffic really wasn’t that terrible. I did force the obligatory stop at the Little Czech Bakery for kolaches when we went through West, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment